MOOC Delivering Research Data Management Services open for registration again!11 February 2020
The MOOC Delivering Research Data Management Services (DRDMS) that Research Data Netherlands has developed in collaboration with the Digital Curation Center and University of Edinburgh, is open again for registration and starts on February 24th.
The MOOC Delivering Research Data Management Services is intended for people who support researchers in managing and sharing their data, such as librarians, IT and information specialists, data stewards and employees of research agencies.
The MOOC will cover the following topics:
- Which research support services are often offered and who is responsible for providing them?
- How to perform a gap analysis and which tools are needed?
- How can researchers be supported to develop data management plans and how is feedback or consultation provided?
- How to maintain and store research data in the short and long term and where can existing community standards be used?
- How to develop an RDM Roadmap?
Find more information about the MOOC and registration on Future Learn Platform.
Research Data Netherlands
Research Data Netherlands is a collaboration between 4TU.Centre for Research Data, SURFsara and DANS. With this coalition, the three data archives join forces in the field of sustainable data archiving.